- Should you decide to register as a user on our website, we may require you to provide us with personal information which includes but is not limited to –
- your name and surname;
- your email address;
- your physical address; and
- your mobile number.
- We understand the importance of protecting your personal information and as such we subscribe to the principles outlined in section 51 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002.
- All information collected on our website is treated as confidential. Information is primarily collected by engaging with you through, inter alia, subscriptions to our newsletters, mailing list, email or contacting us directly.
- WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- Personal information includes your name, address, age, telephone number, email address, any information that personally identifies you, or any information that is specific to you, and must be understood so as to include, inter alia, your name; email and/or physical address; fixed or mobile phone number; location; online identifier; race or ethnic origin; gender; age; religious or philosophical beliefs; health or biometric information; culture; language; education; medical, financial, criminal or employment history, including allegations of the commissioning of offences and proceedings in respect of these allegations; your personal opinions, views or preferences; and any another person’s views or opinions about you.
- By registering on our website, you represent that the information provided to us is accurate and current information, and that you are not impersonating any other person or entity or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with any other person or entity.
- Should you wish to change your personal information for whatever reason, this can be done through your account settings page. When changing your personal information, you represent that the information provided to us is accurate and current information, and that you are not impersonating any other person or entity or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with any other person or entity.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW ARE WE COLLECTING IT?
- Every computer connected to the internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as its IP address. When you visit a page on any website within our network, our web servers recognise your domain name and IP address.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- We will not, without your express consent, use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
- in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of goods;
- to contact you regarding current or new goods or services or any other goods offered by us;
- to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions offered by us (should you opt-in to receive this nature of correspondence); and
- to improve our product selection and your experience on our website by, for example, monitoring your browsing habits, or tracking your sales on the website.
- We will not, without your express consent, disclose your personal information to any third party other than as set out below:
- to our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our website, email or any other method, for the ordering of goods or when delivering goods to you, and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you; or
- We will –
- take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details;
- promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control, save for that which we are legally obliged to retain; or
- we may receive other information about you that is publicly or commercially available and combine it with the information we have collected about or received from you in other ways.
- NON-DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
- All Kinds of Kind does not disclose, sell, transfer or lend the personal information you submit to our website to any third parties, except:
- when we obtain your permission;
- when we find it necessary to disclose information to other companies or persons with which All Kinds of Kind contracts (e.g. our suppliers), who have confidentiality agreements with All Kinds of Kind, in respect of the goods and services being provided to you;
- when such information is required to protect our legitimate business interests, such as the processes of recording-keeping or debt collection;
- when such information is processed into non-personally-identifiable information as statistical data;
- in cases of urgent circumstances to protect people’s life, body or property;
- in cases of being required by law to disclose such information or to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on All Kinds of Kind;
- to protect and defend the rights or property of the All Kinds of Kind website;
- to identify people who may be violating the law, a legal notice or the rights of third parties; and
- to co-operate with the investigation of purported unlawful activities.
- While we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your rights of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for breach of security and/or unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal information, whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to our control, unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence.
- Accordingly you submit your personal information at your own risk and we are not responsible for any breach of security or the actions of any third parties that receive such information.
- RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- When you provide a rating or review of a product and/or of All Kinds of Kind and/or this website, you consent to us using that rating or review as we deem fit, including without limitation on the website, in newsletters or other marketing material. The name that will appear next to that rating or review is your first name, as you would have provided upon registration. If you do not agree to this, please do not put any ratings or reviews on the website. We will not display your surname, nor any of your contact details, with a rating or review.
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
You have the right to:
request access to your personal data (commonly referred to as a ‘data subject access request’). You have the right to receive a copy of your personal information, which is held by us, so as to enable you to ensure that we are lawfully processing it;
request the correction of the information we hold about you. You have the right to request the correction of any incomplete or inaccurate data that we hold about you, subject to our right to request the verification of such corrected data;
request the transfer of your data to a third party or yourself. You have the right to request that we transfer to yourself or a designated third party, any personal information we hold about you. This excludes the transfer of aggregated data, or data that cannot be used to reveal your identity;
withdraw your given consent which allows us to keep and process your data. You have the right to inform us that you no longer consent to the holding and processing of your personal information. This right entitles you, inter alia, to erasure of your personal data. This excludes the erasure of data that has been aggregated, as described above, with the aim of providing market-related information, or data that cannot be used to reveal your identity;
- USE BY VISITORS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS
- All Kinds of Kind is also committed to protecting personal information of any website visitors who are under the age of 18.
- We recommend that guardians review the website when website visitors under the age of 18 access this website.
- If you are under the age of 18, please provide your personal information with the consent of your guardian.
- THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND HYPERLINKS
- This website may contain links to other websites, for example those of our suppliers. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, any other terms and conditions imposed or adopted by these websites, nor are we responsible for the manner in which your information is used by such websites.
- The inclusion of any links on our website does not imply recommendation or endorsement by us or any of our affiliates. Use of or reliance by you of any links on the website is at your own risk.
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- Please note that we have links to our social media pages on this website.
- You must be aware that any information or material you may post on our social media pages will become public information.
- You must be careful of the material or information you post on our social media pages.
- All Kinds of Kind shall not be held liable in respect of any matter arising from information or material you publish on our social media pages through our website.
- YOUR CONSENT TO THIS AGREEMENT
- By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of information by All Kinds of Kind as specified above.
- INQUIRES, CORRECTIONS OR DELETIONS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- If you would like to inquire, make any corrections or request deletion of your personal information, please place your request by clicking on Talk to Us.
- WHOLE AGREEMENT
- QUERIES AND DISPUTES
- Address: PO BOX 609
- Telephone: 071 021 7917
- Email: email@example.com
- If you are dissatisfied with our resolution of your complaint, you have the right to refer it to the Information Regulator, the supervisory authority for data protection issues in South Africa. The Information Regulator’s contact details are:
- Address: SALU Building, 316 Thabo Sehume Street, Pretoria, 0002.
- Telephone: 012 406 4818
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org